Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Will Carry You

Even years later when I hear this song it makes me think of you. It brings tears of happiness and sadness to my eyes. I will never get tired of hearing songs that remind me of you! *Remember to pause the player on the bottom of the page if you want to listen to the song.

For those of you that haven't read this book yet, I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy, I highly recommend it. It is a great read even for those of you who haven't lost a baby.

I will carry you All my life And I will praise the One Who’s chosen me To carry you

1 comment:

  1. I love that song so much! I never let you know that I passed the book on to another mom, her son was born with Potter's Syndrome just a few months before our girlies, thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete