Friday, November 9, 2012

Purpose

I would think it is pretty obvious but yet I feel the need to explain the purpose for this blog. Not only is it to help other people going through or who have gone through the same things it is also a therapeutic process for me.

Writing things down and getting them off my chest is one of the many ways I deal with stress and depression and other issues in life. I come on here type it all out, get it off my chest and usually am able to feel better and move on a bit from whatever was bothering me.

Part of that process is honesty. I am not going to lie or hold back on my blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is that simple. If something I say bothers you or offends you I am sorry but I am not going to stop. I am not going to sensor everything I write to make sure I don't upset anyone. How would that help me? Holding things in is never a good thing. I won't come on here and write stuff to purposely hurt people, but I can't help it if something I feel or say on here upsets someone.

I have always been the type of person that thinks you should never apologize for your feelings. You can apologize for how you handle them but you should never have to for feeling them. You can't handle how you feel, it isn't something you can control. You should respect other people's feelings even if you don't agree with them. This blog for me is a big way for me to get my feelings out. If you can not respect my feelings then  please stop reading my blog, again, it is that simple. If you do not like what I say there is this little x button at the top right of your screen, click on it. It will make it all go away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment