Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quotes

For as long as I can remember I have loved to read quotes, whenever I am going through something I start looking up quotes. They seem to help me cope a little bit, I am not sure why. So I figured I would share the quotes that have helped me with Isabella.



Our joy's will be greater, our love will be deeper, our lives will be fuller, because we shared your moment.

Love Bear's All Things, Believes All Things, Hope's All Things, Endure's All Things, Love Never Ends.Corinthians 13:7-8

We could hold you in our hands, now we hold you in our hearts.

And we remember you with love in our hearts.

Thank you for the gift of you. You gave us hope by just being you! After the hurting and healing are through, we'll treasure most of all the gift of you.

There is no foot so small it cannot leave an imprint on this earth.

Sometimes love is a moment, sometimes love is a lifetime, sometimes a moment is a lifetime.

A life so brief, a child so small, you had the power to touch us all.

An angel with the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book, "too beautiful for earth".

A moment in our arms, a lifetime in our hearts.

Loved with a love beyond telling, missed with a grief beyond all tears.

Some people only dream of angels, we held one in our arms.

Each new life, no matter how fragile or brief, forever changes the world.

Softly the leaves of memory fall. Gently I gather and treasure them all. Unseen unheard you are always near, so missed, so loved, so very dear. No longer in our lives to share, but in our hearts you're always there.

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, Almost silently, only for a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints left upon our hearts.

Each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world.

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Some say you're to painful to remember, I say you're to precious to forget.

Because someone we love is in Heaven, we feel Heaven in our home.

It has been said "time heals all wounds"...I do not agree. The wound remain. In time, the mind protecting it's sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it's never gone. -Rose Kennedy

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it. E.E. Cummings

You may not be living here for all to see but in my heart you will be living forever, you will always be with me.

As long as I live you will live. As long as I  live you will be remembered. As long as I live you will be loved.

To remember is painful, to forget is impossible.

What we have once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us. Helen Keller

Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my baby on my lap and tell her about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold her on your lap and tell her about me?

A life may last for just a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart. Jeremiah 1:5

God saw you getting tired, a cure not meant to be. So he put his arms around you and whispered, "Come with me". With tearful eyes we watched you and saw you fade away, although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, your tender hands at rest. God took you home to prove to us he only takes the best.

A thousand words can't bring you back, I know because I tried. And neither can a million tears, I know because I cried.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

I know I'll see the sun shine bright upon my babies face, When I finally get to Heaven all my pain will be erased. We'll soar the skies together, as angels two by two. We'll have a sweet reunion, this mother's dream come true!

Everyone grieves in different ways. For some, it could take longer or shorter. I do know it never disappears. An ember still smolders inside me. Most days, I don't notice it, but, out of the blue, it'll flare to life.

It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone. For part of me went with you, the day God took you home.



I know I have many many many many more that I have looked at over the years but right now I can barely keep my eyes open. If you have some that you would like to share please leave a comment with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment