Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

I waited a few days to write this so my emotions wouldn't be to raw, more of a survival tactic for myself than anything else I guess. I had a few down times on Chrsitmas but for the most part it was a pretty good day. We kept so busy I didn't have much time to think about what we were missing. Not to mention the kids excitment was so contagious it was hard to not be in the spirit!

On Christmas Eve me and Dwayne wrote letters to Isabella and the kids drew her pictures, we put them all in her Stocking for her.

Here is a picture Katie made for her.

She also wrote her a letter that said I miss you Isabella, I love you Isabella. She wrote it all by herself with only getting help with Isabella's name, which she copied off her stocking, lol.

The first picture I took Christmas morning I think Isabella was letting us know she was here.

Check out the top right corner, it is right above her stocking!!

Christmas night though was the best of all. It snowed!! It NEVER snows here on Christmas, I think the last time it did was 1988 or 1989, not sure which. It continued to snow into the next day with us getting a total of almost 13ins!! There hasn't been that much snow in Dec in the area since the 1800's!! Of course most people just take it as a freak of mother nature, but I know Isabella was sending us her love. She showered us like crazy with her love for Christmas!! It was the best present I could get.


The days since Christmas have been harder than the day itself. Each day that passes is just one day closer to her angelversary. It has also been hard seeing everyones pictures with their babies around the same age Isabella would be on their 1st Christmas. I know this next month is going to be hard, but I know God will give me the strength I need.

Oh and before I forget I want to thank Shannon for putting Isabella on her angel tree and sending me this picture.

People will never really understand how important it is for our angels to be remembered, so there are no words to describe how thankful I am to her for adding Isabella to the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment